Let’s talk Paranormal romance books.

Home Forums Let’s talk Paranormal romance books.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Aldage Johnson Review Store 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Who else loves Paranormal romance?

qtq80-8avypq

Yes, if you are like me, then you are in love with love. It does not matter what world your characters come from as long as the storyline is well plotted and the writer catapults you into the world of her characters leaving you lost with your toes curling, your heart beating and wrenched, your eyes cloudy but you know it’s all good because nothing good comes easy right?

You know what I mean, I’m talking about characters that should be together but life throws them apart and each time they come together, you can feel your heart literally pounding out of your chest, it’s almost as if you are unlawfully spying on their life but you can’t get tear yourself away. And when you finally finish reading it, you are sad it’s over even days and weeks later.

Yeah, I’m talking about those kind of books, if you don’t know what I mean, then you are not a hopeless romantic like I am, still your opinions matter and I’m sure we will discuss genres closer to your heart soon.

I want to know which books you are currently reading. Feel free to share enough details without spoiling it for those who may want to read those books. Also look out for a post on my 5 favourite romance novels. It’s going to be a mixture of paranormal romance and good old great romance. In the meantime, tell me about your favourite paranormal books and let’s get this discussion going.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

We help make your lives easier

Skip to toolbar