Let’s talk Stretch marks!
Yes we are talking stretch marks, those ugly lines that want to ruin our perfect bodies. I don’t know about you all but my perfect body was ruined by these monstrous lines when I was pregnant with my first child. I really did try then to avoid it then, I used creams and oils but still I wasn’t lucky enough to escape it. Now three babies after, and you can just imagine how those annoying marks destroyed my body.
For those of you like myself that cannot afford expensive laser treatments and have been dealing with this problem since your first pregnancy or since you gained or lost weight. Today we are going to take a look at the 5 best quick acting creams for stretch mark removals. I am talking creams that you will begin to see working after a few days of use up to three months. We would also dive into home remedies for removing and reducing stretch marks.
I have researched through products that I have used and through other people’s reviews, the best creams available on the market and how quickly they work. I love products that boast of something and delivers quickly, so therefore, I will not be listing products that take forever before you begin to see changes. However, their are some products that work but have been manufactured for the patient in heart. These other creams have not made it to my 5 quick acting stretch marks removal cream, but I have listed five of them anyway just in case they interest you and you have the time to devote to it.
Okay Let’s dive in!
Top 5 quick acting stretch mark creams: (Click on the pictures for prices.)
1. Strivectin SD:
First product in my top 5 is Strivectin SD. It is pricey but that don’t matter if it works right? Personally I have not used this one, but I’ve read good reports on it so far. It is said, that it works on both stretch marks and wrinkles. It was originally developed for stretch marks but it worked so well that it was also used to smoothen wrinkles, and many more creams have now been developed to fight wrinkles. Anyway, this post is not about wrinkles, so I will do my best to focus on the topic at hand.
The company’s slogan is “No empty promises here, More science. Less wrinkles.” I like that motto already, as I don’t have time and money to waste on a product that doesn’t deliver and gives false hopes. So I took my time and read different reviews and I must say the reviews are great. There were a few that said the product didn’t work for them but really we ae taking 1 out of 10. People commented on how quickly they started to see a positive change and how it does not only remove stretch marks but keep their skin looking young and feeling soft.
Verdict: I am crossing my finger on this one and really hope it delivers. I am going to order one and try it out and update this post as soon as I start seeing it’s positive effect. In the maintain time, don’t let me stop you from trying it out as well. If you have used it or are going to try it out like myself, please drop a comment and let us know how it’s worked for you.
Click image for price
2. Nature’s design effective Stretch Mark & Scar Fading Cream – Reduces Pregnancy Stretch Marks & Fades Scars, Fine Lines & Wrinkles.
Well this one is cheaper than the first two and by the looks of it, 88% of about 219 people rated it a five star. The catch is that you have to stick with it, and then suddenly one day you will find that the ugly scar is gone. If you are on a budget and are desperate for a good cream to those ugly marks, this may be the product for you.
3. Bodi Merry Stretch marks and scars: (Click image for price)
People are literarily posting images online of how great and how quickly this one works. It can be used to prevent, and remove stretch marks and scars what’s more it is fast acting. You can start seeing results if religiously applied from about four days! Isn’t that amazing! It is also reasonably priced, it’s no wonder people flock to use it. I will definitely be trying it too as I am excited by all the reviews I have read on this one. Follow this link to get yours now.
(Click image for price)
4. Stretch Mark Remover Synergy – 100% Natural Therapeutic Remedy – Anti Scar and Stretch Marks Removal for Maternity and Weight Loss: Well this oil definitely looks like it works and it is fast acting as well, when used regularly. One can starts seeing results of fading in as little as 3 days. No to me that is fast acting.
(Click image for price)
5. Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula: Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks with Vitamin E and Shea Butter Women Body Lotion, 8.5 Ounce: This product really does work and it acts fast as well as you can definitely start seeing results from at least 7-10 days. Only problem is that it the scent is too sweet for those that are pregnant and have their hormones all over the place. It is a great product for both preventing and removing of stretch marks when used consistently. It worked great during my first pregnancy, my scars literally faded to nothing, then I stopped using it and it was the biggest regret of my life as large road maps appeared on my skin.
List of 5 Other stretch mark creams that didn’t make it to the top 5
2. Best Stretch Mark Cream – For Prevention and Removal of Old or New stretch marks: Well they say this one works by reducing the colour of the marks. The stretch mark does not completely fade, so if that is all you are after then perhaps you want to give it a try.
(Click image for price)
3. Talika Zero Stretch mark: I don’t know if anyone out there has used this product, but all I can say is that it does not deliver on the “zero stretch mark” slogan but it definitely reduces the look. So yes, it gets pass mark for fading. That said, I am basing this review on a 28-day use, perhaps the longer it is used the better the results but like I said earlier, I am not for products that take too long to work. I am impatient that way. I know we have to be patient, and I am seriously working on that but for the price of this product, all I can say is that I expected more.
(Click image for price.)
4. Mama Belly Butter 8oz– Organic Decadent Cream Helps Prevent Stretch Marks: If we were discussing stretch marks prevention, then this lovely yummy cream would have made it to the number one spot. Still I wanted to include it in this post for those in search for a good quality cream that will banish itchiness and prevent those ugly monstrous lines from destroying your bodies.
(Click image for price.)
5. Stretch Mark Butter & Itch Soothing Butter – Best Natural & Organic Ingredients – Itch Relief Cream – Stretch Mark Cream – Scar Cream – Pregnancy Oil & Pregnancy: This product will probably work in the long run but it’s too slow to make it to the top 5, but as I said earlier just because it is on this list does not mean it does not work. However, as the title of this post is quick acting creams, I hope you understand why it made this list. If any else as used this cream and will like to comment on its usefulness next, please do so, all comments are welcomed.
5 Home remedies you can apply on your skin to banish stretch marks.
Now as we have learned, all these creams only work well when religiously applied, same principle applies here with these home remedies. I did my research and came up with this 5 remedies. If you are on a budget and can’t afford the other creams above, this home remedies are good alternatives.
Apricot scrub, can be used to rapidly remove stretch marks or Apricot mask, crushed apricot without seeds, applied on the stretch marks twice daily for 4 weeks.
Olive, rose or chamomile, lavender or almond oils, can be mixed together or used individually to fight stretch marks when used at least three times a day.
Cut the lemon in half and apply the juice on the affected area, for quicker results, lemon juice and cucumber can be mixed together to get rid of those ugly marks.
4 Egg whites
Separate the yoke from the whites, beat the whites and apply to the affected area for a quarter of an hour. Do it every day and watch those marks fade away.
5 Aloe vera gel: Apply the gel on the stretch marks preferable before bed to allow it to sink in and work. Aloe vera is known for its production of collagen which helps heal the skin.